Dog Friendly Stays
At St. Tinney, we have a mix of Dog Friendly & Pet Free accommodation.
We do ask dog owners to follow some simple rules that will make your and other guests stay enjoyable.
Your dog can be let off the lead to run, explore & fetch in our large dog exercise field, provided they are under your control, so as not to pose a risk to other dogs, their owners or livestock in the surrounding farmland.
Please keep your dog on a lead at all other times when it is not inside your accommodation. We have extensive nature trails around our 34 acres of land, where you can walk with your dog, but please pick up and bag your dogs poo and place in the dog poo bins provided.
Dogs are welcome in the St. Tinney Arms & Games Room, but are not permitted inside the Swimming Pool enclosure.
Explore dog friendly beaches
Dog friendly accommodation
Elm Cottage sleeps up to 4 plus cot, accepts 2 dogs of up to a medium size
Lana Berry Lodge sleeps up to 4 plus cot, accepts 1 dog of up to a medium size
Hazel Lodge sleeps up to 6 plus cot, accepts 1 dog of up to a medium size
Maple Lodge sleeps up to 6 plus cot, accepts 1 dog of up to a medium size
Lakeside Lodge sleeps up to 6 plus cot, accepts 1 dog of up to a medium size or two small dogs
Explore St. Tinney & the local area
With special touches and treats for your pooch and our easy to maintain, single level lodges and cottages, St Tinney really does have everything you need to have a relaxing, enjoyable break away from home with your hound in the heart of Cornwall.
We are also within easy reach of the beaches and coast path of North Cornwall, for all kinds of adventures further afield. Some of our accommodation is kept pet free and some accepts one or two dogs.
So much for kids and hounds to do!
Home Away From Home
- To make your dog’s stay as comfortable and fun as possible we provide the following:
- – Large dog walking field where your dog can be exercised off lead
- – 34 acres of beautiful private grounds to walk your dog on lead
- – Quilted sofa protectors for your accommodation
- – Dog towel
- – Water bowl
- – Dog treats
- – Dog poo bags and outdoor poo bins provided
- – Dog walking and sitting on request
– No puppy dogs accepted under 1 year of age
– Dogs must be kept on a short lead outside of your accommodation, accept in the dedicated dog exercise field
– Clean up after your dog using poo bags and waste bins provided
– Please only let dogs onto chairs & sofas when you use the sofa throws provided
– Do not allow your dogs into the bedrooms or onto beds at any time
– Dogs must be fully house trained
– We no not accept any type of dog listed on the Government list of banned dogs
– We are unsuited to giant dog breeds
– All dogs must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18 at all times
– Dogs must not be left alone in your accommodation
Please see the full Dog Owners Terms & Conditions of Hire here.