Dog Friendly Stays
Play in the waves
Let them run wild in our large exercise field!
We have a large dedicated dog exercise field here at St Tinney to make sure your dog gets all the stimulation they need. We are also within easy reach of the beaches and coast path on the North Coast of Cornwall for all kinds of adventures further afield.
Dog Friendly Cornwall
Make New Friends
With our own friendly pooch on site and our lodge owners bringing their beloved dogs along to enjoy St Tinney with them from time to time, your four legged friend may well find a new buddy to play with in the exercise field!
So much for kids and hounds to do!
Splash in the sea
Home Away From Home
With special touches and treats for your pooch and our easy to maintain, single level lodges and cottages, St Tinney really does have everything you need to have a relaxing, enjoyable break away from home with your hound in the heart of Cornwall.
- You will find a doggy welcome pack in your accommodation; with items you can borrow.
- Please make sure your dog is not left unattended at any time in your accommodation or vehicle. Your dog must be supervised by a responsible adult over 18 years of age, at all times.
- We regret that we can only accept house trained dogs over 1 years of age, no puppies.
- Please bring your own pet bedding and throws for the sofas if you normally allow your dogs to sit on your sofas at home. There is a spare you can borrow in the doggy welcome pack.
- Please use a pet towel if your dog has got wet, there is a microfibre towel to borrow in the doggy welcome pack.
- Please use pet bowls for water and food, there are two in the doggy welcome pack.
- Please keep your dog under proper control and on a short lead at all times when outside of your lodge or cottage, except in the dog exercise field, where it may be exercised off its lead.
- Please do not allow your dog in the bedrooms and you must not allow your dog onto any of the beds.
- Please bag and bin your dog waste in dog poo bags and place in the dog poo bins provided, not in the normal refuse bins or in the recycling bins.
- Dogs must not be allowed to despoil the park. If you do not pick up your dog’s waste, you will be asked to leave.
- Please do not take your dog into any of the other accommodation on site.
- Please place any borrowed items back into the doggy welcome pack, they will be thoroughly cleaned ready for our next furry guest.